Creating Your HiSET Account
HiSET Account Creation
You must be 18 or older or have provided the required Under 18 paperwork to the Oklahoma City Community College.
You must have an ID to take the HiSET Exam. An acceptable ID MUST have a photo and can be any of the following:
- Government-issued driver’s license or temporary license
- State ID card (including those issued by motor vehicle agencies)
- National ID card
- Military ID card
Step 1. The NAME used when creating your HiSET account must EXACTLY MATCH the name on your identification (excluding accent marks) that you will use on the day of your test. If it doesn’t, you may not be allowed to test or your scores may be canceled after you take the test.
- If you have a two-part last name, be sure to supply your complete last name as it appears on your
official ID (excluding accents). For example, the last name of Fernandez (space) de (space) Cordova
(with an accent on the first o) would be entered as Fernandez(space) de(space)Cordova with no
- If you do NOT have a last name, enter your first name as your first name and again as your last name.
- If you use an initial as your first name, please contact customer service for assistance.
BE SURE YOU WRITE DOWN YOUR HiSET NUMBER, the EMAIL you used, AND PASSWORD.
Scroll toward the bottom of the page “Login/ Create my HiSET Account”
If you need help registering for a HiSET Account, click the button “How to Create a MyHiSET Account”
The next set of questions are not mandatory to answer, however, this information is very helpful to HiSET. The information will not be made public. You can also choose to answer only some of the questions in this section.
Your fee WILL NOT be refunded if you cancel less than 48 hours in advance OR if you do not show up for the test.